By visiting https://www.impactinfo.be/ (“our website”), you accept and consent to the practices described in that Privacy Statement.
ImpactInfo is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy by processing your data in a manner that complies with applicable data protection laws.
We work in the following way:
- Processing your data
The processing of data from visitors to our website
We collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us :
This is information about you that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide to us when you complete an online contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. The information you give us may include your full name and email address.
- Information we collect about you :
Whenever you visit our website, we automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform;
We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/media.
Purpose of processing
- ImpactInfo processes your data when you visit our website, read about our activities and read our latest news.
That is why we process your data for the purpose of:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys;
- To improve our website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/media;
- enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/media.
- Finally, ImpactInfo processes your data when you submit a contact request on our website, to respond to this request and to your questions.
- Visit to our website: the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the agreement on the basis of which ImpactInfo makes its website available to internet users who wish to access it.
- Contact request: the processing of data is necessary to respond to the contact request submitted by you. That is why you have consented to the use of your data.
Duration of processing
The information we hold about you will be held in a manner that is consistent with applicable data protection laws. In any case, your data will not be kept for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes described in that Privacy Statement.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to the information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by contacting us as set out below:
- Information– This right is exercised by means of this document. If the processed data also includes the data of your staff, you are responsible for informing them of this document;
- Access – You have the right to access the information we hold about you, as we want you to be aware of the information we hold about you and to check that we are processing your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations ;
- Opt-out – You have the right, in certain circumstances, to block or delete further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we may still store your information, but no longer use it;
- Rectification – If your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request rectification of your information;
- Deletion– You have the right, in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your information from our systems;
- Complaint– You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority about how we process your data;
- Withdrawal of your consent– Where our processing of your personal data is specifically based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes;
- Portability – You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain your information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can reuse for your own purposes in different services. For example, if you wish to work with another service provider, you can easily and securely transfer your information to that new service provider.
For all the above requests, please send an email to info@HRinfo / RHinfo.be with “data privacy request” in the subject and attach a copy of your identity card or other proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to us help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing, changing or deleting your information. We will respond to your request as soon as practicable. If it will take us more than one month (after receipt of your request) to respond to your request, we will keep you informed.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We have implemented a number of security features on our website to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of or access to information collected and/or received. We have tried to create a safe and reliable website for you, but please note that the confidentiality of any communication or material sent through our website or by email to or from us or any other party cannot be guaranteed. We assume no responsibility for the security of information transmitted via these methods.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
- EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites and/or applications of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. To the extent that hyperlinks or hyperlinked banner ads are used to access third party websites and/or applications, you should be aware that these third party websites and/or applications are not controlled by us and have their own Privacy Statement. Therefore, they are not subject to that Privacy Statement and we do not accept any responsibility for that statement. Please check these statements before submitting any information to these websites and/or applications.
- CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION – CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read the terms of that Privacy Statement and agree to the collection and use of your information as set forth above.
We may change that Privacy Statement from time to time. Any future changes to our Privacy Statement will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check this page periodically for updates or changes to the Privacy Statement. Your continued use of this website after changes have been made to the Privacy Statement means that you accept those changes. The Privacy Statement was last updated on .
Questions, comments and requests regarding the privacy statement should be addressed to ImpactInfo – email@example.com